Consulting Package includes:
Consultation - During this phase we
gather critical information and case history on the identified patient,
family and support structure.
– This includes researching treatment options, verifying insurance benefits,
checking admission protocol and pricing, recruiting family members, phone
calls, emails etc.
- Written Action
Plan – This includes a summary of the case, assets, liabilities,
recommendations, Marchman Act instructions specific to your county, treatment
program information and pertinent family support information.
- We can refer you to lawyers, clinicians, interventionists, treatment programs,
sober escort services, aftercare, sober living homes and more depending
on your needs.
- Price Negotiations
- Whenever possible it is our goal to save your family money by getting
state funded or discounted services.
- Family conference
call – Enjoy expert coaching from a Certified Interventionist on
how to prepare for how to intervene both now and in the future.
- Family Support
– Recovery Advocates is huge on family support. We will provide your family
with resources to help you heal and strengthen for your battle with addiction.
– There are two books we highly recommend family members read immediately:
'Love First' by Jeff and Deborah Jay and 'Codependent No More' by Melody
Beattie. Instead of just recommending these books we mail out a copy of